We'd like to take some time to describe the specific strengths of our brands, and how each one focuses on patient needs in their own unique way. We will begin by talking about Aurora, which isn't just the name of the company, but also a brand offering various medical cannabis options. Our hope is that patients will have a better understanding of how each brand operates.
Aurora believes cannabis has the power to improve lives in so many ways. Patient outcomes are always our top priority and that’s why we provide consistent products made with only the highest quality ingredients.
Some popular Aurora products:
- Peach CBD Gummies - A delicious edible CBD option, Peach CBD Gummies are a wonderful, tasty choice and one of Aurora’s top sellers
- Aurora CBD Drops - A velvety smooth and neutral flavoured oil, offering a convenient and easy way to get your daily dose of CBD
- Mattego - an indica-dominant strain, made up of dense, dark green and orange-tinged buds and delivering a high amount of THC
MedReleaf is a leader in medical cannabis, with a strong focus on innovation and delivering patients the high-quality products they want and deserve. With over 10 years of expertise, we’ve introduced a great lineup of reliable and top-notch medical products.
Some popular MedReleaf products:
- Driftwood Diesel - This is a high-THC indica strain with garlic/savoury scents and a hint of gas
- Luminarium - This high-THC sativa strain. Also available in other formats, like oil and pre-rolls.
- Sedamen - One of our most popular strains, this high-THC indica strain has an alluring lemony aroma, with hints of pepper, vanilla, and lavender. Also available in other formats like oil, live resin and pre-rolls
- Vespera – A high-CBD strain with strong black pepper, pine and musky aromas. Also available in an oil format
We offer many of these strains in multiple formats, like pre-rolls and oils, to ensure patients have as many options as possible.
Beyond the physical and mental discomfort, living with a medical condition can be stressful. With a range of pharmaceutical and alternative treatments available, it can be hard to know who to turn to for advice. That’s where CanniMed comes in. We take the guesswork out of medical cannabis, allowing you to focus on your recovery.
CanniMed is one of the most experienced brands in the industry. Our products are precisely dosed with reliable concentrations, so you know exactly what you’re getting. We make it easy for patients to understand the exact THC/CBD ratio by putting it in the product name, with the THC ratio coming first in the name, and CBD second. For example, CanniMed Oil 1:20 contains about 1 mg/ml of THC and 20 mg/ml of CBD. This makes our cannabis products easily understood by patients and physicians alike.
Some popular CanniMed products:
- CanniMed Oil 1:20 - Our popular high-CBD oil, offering a high dose of CBD with little THC
- CanniMed Oil 10:10 - A product containing a targeted equal ratio of THC to CBD
- CanniMed Oil 18:0 - Contains the highest concentration of THC of all the CanniMed oil family, with little to no CBD
WMMC (Whistler Medical Marijuana Corporation) is an organic medical cannabis company and certified by Clean Green for authenticity. For patients who are seeking natural and holistic alternatives, WMMC offers only the highest quality organic cannabis, hand-grown by an amazing team who take pride in giving you a premium final product. Our WMMC plants are organic, chemical-free, and grown with care – the way they should be.
Some popular WMMC products:
- Garlic Bread- This is a premium high-THC indica strain with a sweet, tangy, and garlicky scent
- BC Rockstar - Grown in beautiful BC and is instantly recognizable by its alluring, woody and pine scent, broad, fan-shaped leaves and huge clusters of purple-hued, frosty, sticky buds
- Sour Jack - This is a high-THC strain indica strain with a powerful, citrus aroma with a hint of gas.
Have any questions about our family of brands? Feel free to email us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also give our Client Care team a call at 1-877-928-7672. We are open Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. ET (6 a.m. to 4 p.m. PT).